Hydrogen generation plant by water electrolysis is to decompose water into one share hydrogen and 1/2 share oxygen under the action of DC power, it strictly follows Faraday’s law of electrolysis.
The hydrogen generation equipment developed based on this technology mainly includes:
- Electrolyser: the generator of hydrogen and oxygen
- Auxiliary equipment frame: gas-liquid separation system
- Rectifying transformer + Rectifier: DC power supply unit
- PLC control panel: the automatic control unit
- Feed water & lye making system: include lye tank, feed water tank, lye making pump, this unit is used for making electrolyte solution and feed water storing.
The total system is automatically controlled, the hydrogen, oxygen are supplied under the required pressure.
Hydrogen generation equipment by water electrolysis is very suitable for site production of hydrogen gas because it only needs water and electricity as materials, and used widely in many industrial fields, include metallurgical, chemical, float glass, electrical power, oil & grease and nuclear industry, aerospace and military fields, etc.
The hydrogen capacities are from 0.1Nm3/h to 1,000Nm3/h, the work pressure can reach to 50barg without compressor, it is the highest in the world.